Monday, September 5, 2011

More pictures!

Surprise, Surprise!!  I have some more pictures for you!  Not this last weekend (like, Yesterday), but the weekend before, I had mentioned that we went to Shawn's grandma's house for a pool party/family get together.  I had pictures on my phone since my camera died and I finally got them off my phone and here on the blog.  And the first few pictures are from when my parents came over last Sunday for the day.  The girls ended up in their swimsuits as they had soaked their outfits while playing with the water table.  While Hannah didn't mind being soaked, KaeLee was quite concerned about her clothes being wet and wanted them off.  haha.  "she got me wet!" She claimed when Hannah splashed her lightly on the arm...... haha.  The other pictures are from around the house, my neices' 4th birthday party and a few more of their new play house.  As I scrolled through these pictures, they are quite out of order..... not sure how that happened!  I know i added them to the blog in order.......???  Anyway, so bare with me as I describe them to you and figure out where they belong.... haha.

Hannah sportin her bikini! Her yellow-polka-dot bikini, nonetheless! (y'all remember that commercial, right!?!?)

KaeLee playing with the water table.

Playing together with the water table...

I tried to sneak up on them to take a picture, but of course Hannah looked away as soon as I snapped it.  KaeLee was sitting on the couch reading an eye spy book to her and they were looking for the pictures.  It was so cute!  I could hear them from the kitchen.  KaeLee was saying "Can you find the duckie, Hannah" "Noooo, that's not the duckie.  Look!  It's right here!"  "Can you find the ball, Hannah" "Yeah!  That's a ball!  Good job Hannah!"..... I love those little mommy moments of listening to them playing so well together and KaeLee teaching Hannah and just loving her.  Makes my heart smile! :)

Hannah caught me taking the picture and then wouldn't sit back down!  She gets distracted quite easily!  Look how beautiful she is though! :)

KaeLee smiles so big that she closes her eyes!  But can you see the specks of white in her mouth?  Those are molars!  She has 4 molars now! She is getting so big! :)  And look at her crazy hair!  WOW

This is the front of their new playhouse.  They love it!  Hannah is really into books lately (took her a bit longer than her sister to find her love of books, but now she's totally committed to loving them!) and she loves to sit inside and read!

See?  She loves to hang out inside her playhouse.  Though she dragged her rocking chair in it, but is, for some reason, sitting on the floor reading......??  Silly girl!

Reading away!

This is KaeLee, Hannah and cousins Alyssa and Andrew having Capri Sun Fruit Punch.  The girls have never had one before this day!  And boy did they love them!  Especially Hannah! :)

Smile KaeLee!

KaeLee drinking her juice, watching Layla open her presents!

And this is randomly stuck in here??  Back at home playing in the water table...

Back at Layla's party, she is opening the gift from KaeLee and Hannah.  I got a "fun" present that I'm sure my sister Nikki will enjoy!  haha.  It includes 1000 stickers, water color paints, color crayons, stamps, markers...... sounds like a big mess to me! ;) Your welcome Nikki! Enjoy. :)  I just thought it was perfect since she was having a princess themed party to get a princess themed gift.... haha.

All the cousins watch and Hannah starts getting a little closer to check out the gifts... haha

Apparently she liked the baby!  Look at that smile!

Going down the slide at Mom-o's and Papa's house

Weee.....!

Hannah was the first one up this morning and she was being her busy little self and I went over to see what and the little pitter patter of her little feet was, and this is what I found!  She took all the books off the downstairs bookshelf and piled them high on the couch, put her dollies on the other side and started to read away!  haha.  This would keep her busy for a while, huh?  :)

So..... this is a picture I also took this morning.  I no longer groan when I see this after EVERY meal.  It has turned into the "average" clean up job that I get to do three times a day! Not including snack times when I get to follow them around the house, picking up with crumbs or soggy apply chips or wet fruit snacks stuck to the carpet....!  (though, I do usually "let" Shawn clean them up from dinner..... just a friendly gesture I can do to show him how much I love him...!!) ;)

This is at The Cox's house swimming.... KaeLee and Daddy in the pool

Hmmm..... apparently that was the only one for now..... here is another picture of KaeLee in front of her playhouse!

And back to the pool.... Shawn was throwing KaeLee up in the air.  She loved it.  Look how long her legs look here!

And back to Layla's birthday party.... haha.  Hannah  enjoying her juice!  I told you she loved it!

And back to the Cox's.....
KaeLee loves to just hang out in the boat.  She is much more comfortable in one of these than someone just holding her in the water...

Daddy throwing her again!



 Aunt Jen taking KaeLee around in the yellow boat while Hannah gets a turn in the other one.

Shawn trying to hold her in water without a boat.... but she just clings on!



She finally got out of the boat and Shawn was trying to teach her to kick

Kick KaeLee Kick!

Aunt Megan with Hannah!  Hannah LOVES the water! :)

The pass of between Aunts

KaeLee's just chillin

It was a full pool!  Shawn is over there throwing KaeLee around again!

 Aunt Megan, Aunt Jen and..... perhaps a future uncle Beau (or maybe it's Boa.... hmm....).... playing with KaeLee

Hannah with Grandma Sharon

KaeLee trying to kick some more

Yesterday, after Layla's birthday party, we went up to my mom's house.  We hung out and had dinner and went outside for a bit after dinner.  KaeLee got stung by a wasp for the first time.  The poor girl!  It was so sad to see her hurting so bad.  I have never been stung before, so to not know the pain she was having made it even harder to listen to her sad crys of pain!  I am pretty sure she was stung 3 times.  Maybe just 2, but pretty sure it was 3.  My mom got her fixed up with baking soda and water paste.  Shawn and my dad ran to the store for some children's tylenol and I got to cuddle with KaeLee.  Poor thing.  The initial pain had wore off and she was feeling better and started talking about the how "the bees got me" :(  poor thing.  We gave her some benadryl just in case before we got in the car and headed home.  The girls were so tired and so worn out (nevermind the fact that they didn't sleep on the way to Yakima! --first time ever--!) and they fell asleep before we were to the bottom of the driveway! 

KaeLee slept in today.  Part of me thought I should go up there and check on her to make sure she was still alive and didn't swell up and die in her sleep (not funny at all, I know!) but I just let her sleep, trying not to think the worst yet.  It was, after all, only 7:30.  Hannah, I guess, just woke up a little earlier than usual (usually KaeLee is always up first, so it's always weird when they switch!).  But when KaeLee woke up and came downstairs and about 10 to 8, she was her normal self, asking to watch a show.  She hadn't said anything about her hand, so I didn't bring it up and tried to get a good look at it casually.  It was no longer swollen!  It looked like her normal hand on any other day, with the exception of a few little dots, where she got stung.  Weird.  Amazing.  She is supposed to swell up and stay swollen for 3-5 days.  And it is supposed to be super itchy like a mosquito bite.  ?????  That's what google said anyway.  But our GOD has different plans for little miss KaeLee! She has been blessed.  :)  On the way home, Shawn and I were talking about her stings and when it first happened, my mom was the one who carried her inside and I was right with them.  Shawn went and looked at the wasp nest and said he saw at least 15 wasps in there.  He said she was lucky it wasn't earlier in the day while they were awake! She could have easily gotten 40-50 stings!  And we are lucky she wasn't allergic to them!  Shawn and picked up Hannah and he said they went and prayed for KaeLee together.  My dad was on google to see if there was anything "new" to do for stings other than the good ole baking soda and water..... we thought maybe they would have come up with something different since then, since everything else has changed.  But we stuck with the paste, regardless of people claiming other things worked such as ice, a copper penny, a slice of raw onion, or meat tenderizer..... interesting ideas, but not so anxious to try them out on my 2 year old daughter, screaming with pain..... :(  But apparently the baking soda and water paste (and the prayers!) worked!  So I am a happy mama today now that my baby is happy again and back to her usual self. 

This week is going to be a fun one!  Shawn is in full swing harvest mode and is pretty excited about it!  Tomorrow I get to go to an open house registration for MOPS.  The Chelan County Fair in Cashmere starts on Wednesday (or maybe Thursday?) so we will go probably either Thursday or  Friday to that with the girls.  The YMCA opens back up tomorrow after being closed for a week for cleaning, repairs and maintenance, so we (and the girls!) are excited to get to started playing some racquetball again! (and getting to play with their friends!) And this weekend, Shawn's family is coming over from Camano for a birthday party for Shawn and Jon and a yummy Taco Feed!  :)  (hmmm.... I should probably start planning that!)  And Sunday we may be going to  a membership class at our new church. 

So we are looking forward to this week and I am sure I will have some new pictures and stories to share with you!  Until then, have a great week! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment