Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I can NOT believe how quickly 2011 is going already!  Our little Hannah will be ONE in just 27 days! 

We will begin our whole new life in less than 3 weeks!  WHAT?!?!  That certainly has not hit me yet.  It's hard to believe that the life we know it here in Moxee will come to an end.  I don't believe it, really. 

I have decided though, that I LOVE not working.  I just need to find a few different things to keep me busy.  I have contemplated becoming a funeral director.  My husband and my parents look at me like I am crazy and say how morbid that is.  I say, why not?  I believe I may be built for that sort of thing.  I feel like maybe I have written about this before?  Hmm..... now I can't remember?  I would also love to work for some non-profit organization.  I always wanted to work at Children's Village here in Yakima (since I was about 12 and did a job shadow there).  I would love to get back into volunteering.  I think I am getting ahead of myself though, because volunteering is very high on my list as soon as the girls get into school!  Right now, I can't exactly travel or "go" places to volunteer so much, since it is not the easiest thing to haul around to kids.  And working around nap schedules sometimes can be quite the task! 

I also have decided that I need to do something for myself.  Whether that means having a "girls night" a couple times a month (oh wait, you need to have friends for that! haha) or joining some sort of class or something that meets once a week or something.  I have thought about maybe kickboxing?  Hmm..... I don't know.  I just need to do something to keep me busy.  (an activity that does not include whining children, poopy diapers or making meals or cleaning up after meals) The last month or so, I have been keeping busy with projects, house hunting, researching different things, planning parties, making birthday gifts, attending funerals..... and I have LOVED being busy!  It reminds me of the "old" me (I am talking about pre-kids me, I think.  Maybe pre-college, when I didn't have to spend all my free time studying?)  I just feel like I would enjoy my children A LOT more if I could have at least one thing I do WITHOUT them.  haha

Anyway, not really much of a point to this blog, just getting some thoughts out. 

Changes are upon us.  I am just trying to make the best of them.  Oh and Menopause, the musical is coming to the Capitol Theatre next month.  I am definitely going.  Perhaps bring my mother. 

Have a great weekend everyone.  Well, it's almost here, right?  I keep thinking today is Friday.  Ugh.  My head is so full of random thoughts today that I cannot even think straight.  See ya

(again, I apologize for the random blog..... I did not even re-read this before hitting "publish post", so I'm sure I didn't even finish certain thoughts.... and I highly doubt it makes any sense, let alone "flow" nicely.  haha.)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment