Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On a Lighter Note...

On the lighter side of things, here is a video of Hannah in the jumper.  It was taken about 3 weeks ago, but I am just now remembering to post it.  I thought it was super cute.  She had lots of energy, as she normally does.  The second video is of KaeLee talking on the phone with Grandma.  I had just gotten off the phone with my brother Kory, and KaeLee was following me around saying "I wanna talk! I wanna talk! I wanna talk!"  So I told her she could call Grandma.  haha.  So I dialed and handed her the phone.  I think my dad answered, but pretty soon, my mom and Konner had all grabbed another phone and they were all talking to her.  It was pretty cute.  She talks to people on the phone pretty often, and I always say I need to get that on video.  I finally did!  Part of it anyway.  It's even funnier when she is walking around the house on the phone.  SHe is very expressive with her hand motions and has a lot to say!  haha.  Enjoy!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment