Tuesday, February 22, 2011

150 Days of Praise

Thanks to Kelly, today I have began a journey of 150 days of praise with another (well, several) amazing woman!

This journey involves reading a psalm a day for the next 150 days and letting God speak to you through it.  I am super excited about this and would love it if you wanted to do this along with me. 

In other news:
  • Hannah got her pictures taken today and did great.  They turned out SO cute and I can't wait to get them back!  I was under the impression that they had next day pick up, but I won't get them back until the 11th.  Quite disappointing, but worth the wait, I believe!
  • KaeLee has perfected the art of tantrum-throwing.  I told my mom this last night but she didn't believe me.  Today, she realized I was not lying when she witnessed one (a small one) first hand when she did NOT want to put her coat on and leave the studio.  Welcome, year two. :)
  • I stopped to get a coffee on the way home from having pictures taken (well deserved after KaeLee's little performance!) and we pulled up to the window and KaeLee started saying "I want coffee! I want coffee!" haha.  I didn't think I got coffee THAT often...... but it was pretty funny.
  • Hannah has found a new favorite hangout place.  Underneath the entry table.  She thought it was SO cool hanging out there today with her water cup, balls, and other random toys. 
  • After 2 years, my wedding ring is back on my finger!  YAY!!  I forgot how shiny it is and how big it is! :)  I am definitely glad to have it back. Now all the little old ladies who oooh and awwwweee over the girls in the grocery store can rest in peace knowing that those pretty little babies were NOT born out of wedlock.... haha!
That's all for now.  I have more pictures to post soon.... :) Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

"For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
   but the way of the wicked leads to destruction."
Psalm 1:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment