Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures...

The week so far in pictures....

KaeLee showing off her (only) teeth!  Poor girl is going to be passed up in number of teeth by her sister pretty soon!

We went to the park again on Sunday afternoon

Daddy was with us this time!

Don't let the brightness fool you....... it was pretty chilly!

I can wear my ring again!  It's been nearly 2 1/2 years since I have worn it last......!  Isn't it pretty!?!?!  I nearly forgot how beautiful it is!

Oh, and no, unfortunately it is NOT because I am back to 'pre-KaeLee' weight, it is only because I finally gave up on getting there and went and got it re-sized.  A sad day it was.  But now I feel SO much better being out in public with two kids! haha

Hannah is ready to leave for her photoshoot at Sears...

I wish she was this happy during the photoshoot!  She wasn't mad, but it took a lot of snapshots to get a smile like this!

Hannah is so proud of herself that she can feed herself now.... or so she thinks.  She gets so excited that the food flings off the spoon before it reaches her mouth!  Oh, how I don't look forward to this stage, knowing how much I hate a big mess!!  Good thing our new house had hardwoods in the dining room!  Definitely a stress relief for mama!

Hannah's new hang out spot..... underneath the entry table

KaeLee has successfully set up all her dollies (and Sid) and has got them all eating.... what a good little mommy!

What a share-er she is!  They love that they get to play with the mommy's old cell phone since I got a new blackberry! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment