Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Should Have Done....

I am now regretting not keeping a daily journal on everything about KaeLee.  Not that I would have ever done this or had time to do this, but today I wish I had that journal! 

Hannah has entered the stage of "If you think you are going to feed me, think again!  I am a big girl and can eat finger foods!"  Yes, she will not allow me to feed her.  She prefers foods she can just pick up and eat herself.  I remember this stage with KaeLee and I remember making lists of foods I could give her that she would be able to eat with no teeth, and still be able to pick up.  It was a tough list to come up with and I am pretty sure I spent hours online trying to find things to feed that child.  A variety, anyway.  And items of substance.  Urgh.  I just wish I would've written it all down with KaeLee. 

You would think, "oh, it's only been a year since KaeLee went through this....surely I would remember"!!!!  Yeah, I could only wish!

So if you are a new mommy, planning on having more (even if they are only a year apart....!) I would advise you to take good notes on the first child and you will save yourself a LOT of time! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment