Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Introducing........ LOLA!

Like I said before, I am WAY late in introducing our newest family member! 

My sister, Nikki, went into labor on Halloween.  She had Lola Kaelynn on November 1, 2010.  She was 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long!  And she's a pretty one!  We have yet to get out there to visit her but want to SO bad!  And now with all this snow, I'm not sure when it'll happen.  I've was trying to let her get settled in and get used to two girls for a little while, then KaeLee has been sick and she is still trying to get over a cough!  So hopefully soon we will be able to meet her!  Pictures will have to be satisfying enough for now, I suppose.  She says she is doing good and that two kids is a lot easier than she was expecting (I tried telling her it wasn't that bad..... but sisters never listen I guess.... haha.  Now if she had two boys......!)

Enjoy the pictures!  I will try to write another blog today or tonight.  Hopefully I will have time.  I have a picture of all this snow we are getting and it's STILL snowing!  There's no stopping this white Thanksgiving from happening!  Also, my last day at work is no longer the 17th.  It is Monday. Yup.  Details to come later.  Let's just say this: "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything".  I'm a strong, stubborn woman, that's for sure.  Have a great Tuesday!



 Here is Lola's first picture with her mommy and daddy, Nikki and Seth

Here is Miss Lola, showing off how strong she is!  haha

This is proud big sister, Layla, meeting her little sister Lola for the first time.  So cute!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment