Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miss Chunky Cheeks

So this is Hannah's new favorite place to hang out. Isn't she just adorable?



I could kiss those chunky cheeks all day long! I'm not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but Hannah is starting to pull herself up to her kneew. She has gotten to her feet once! It was today when she pulled herself up onto her Elmo toy. I noticed it when I looked over in time to see her fall backwards, Elmo toy and all. Whoops.

I also caught KaeLee in action today. You see, during their nap, I was sitting on the floor, sorting baby clothes. I found a goathead on the floor and leaned backwards to put it on the end table. Well, my intentions fell through (of throwing it away) and when KaeLee got up from her nap, I saw her standing by the table, went over there to see if there was anything on the table she knows she can't have. That's when I caught her. I screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Yes those were my words. She had just popped the goathead in her mouth and said "mmmmm...." Luckily, as soon as I started screaming, she took it out. Praise the Lord! Pretty sure that wouldn't have felt too great going down!

They sure keep me on my toes!

Well, Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment