Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Kitchen Floor is The Place To Be!

New Pictures.... consider yourselves blessed to be looking at such beautiful girls in these pictures! ;)


Hannah has discovered the kitchen floor and loves it.  The toys are courtesy of KaeLee, of course.  haha

KaeLee found my sweatshirt and decided to give it a try.... either she's tiny or I'm huge!  Yikes!

Hannah has also discovered the tent.... and loves it!

Nap time for KaeLee's dollies.... and no, I did not help her make a line.  She did have more dollies lines up, but I wasn't fast enough to take the picture before some of them "woke up"

Again on the Kitchen floor!  She cracks me up!

And again.... haha.  She's so funny!

So KaeLee has apparently taught Hannah how to clean the floor.... I sweat this is NOT what I spend my time teaching my kids..... haha

Christina and Luis came to visit and the girls had a great time with them!

I got Hannah to look....

and then KaeLee.... then after about 6 shots of really bad ones, I gave up.... haha


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I am!  Probably because I am using my sick time this weekend and not working.... and I LOVE it!  We had a great yard sale today and got rid of just about everything! Whoo-Hoo!  Christina and Luis came to visit and it was so nice to meet him.  From what I can see, she's got a good catch.  ;)  Tomorrow we GO TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH!  Whoop Whoop!  I'm SUPER excited!  More pictures coming soon..... have a great Saturday night!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. thanks:) i think so. i took some pictures of Hannah and Luis idk if you want them but you are welcome to them i will send them if you would like... Luis has some with kaelee on his phone so when i get those same thing your welcome to them.:) we had such a great time at your house and Luis was really happy to meet you guys finally. he also said that you guys are so perfect together, you help each other so much and he could tell you love each other a lot:) well love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have them! Thanks! And that's awful sweet of him. We think we are. Even though we annoy the crap out of each other all the time.... haha

    ReplyDelete