Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bored, Bored, Bored

So it's an official "No" on the job. I was expecting the no, but did they really have to drag out the waiting for over 2 weeks?? I got the call finally on Thursday. The annoying thing was that the persron that called me about it wasn't even one of the 8 people that interviewed me. Weird. Owell.

Anyway, Shawn and the girls went up to Cashmere yesterday for his Grandma Cox's summer party. Shawn said he had a great time and has never had so much fun with KaeLee. I wish I could have been there. But when I have to work every single weekend, I miss out on all the fun stuff! BOO!! He took KaeLee swimming and he said she really liked it. Apparently she must only like swimming with him, because both times we've gone at my Aunt's house, she hasn't been so thrilled. Maybe she's just finally used to it? I don't know. Daddy's probably jusst a lot more fun than Mommy. And the other little kids were probably a lot mmore entertaining than my brothers and I. Shawn said he couldn't find the camera, so he didn't get any pictures, so I am hoping to steal some from Sharon's camera or something. (Though, when I got home, the camera was right where I told him it was..... just had a piece of paper laying over it....) Hopefully I can get those soon so we can all see them!

Nothing too eventful this week. I'm a work and super bored. I get here at 5:30 and am super busy for the first hour, rushing to get all the tally sheets to the cooks for breakfast, printing breakfast mennus and so forth, but then I am stopped dead in my tracks and don't have anything to do until 7:30, so here I sit, trying to think of something else to write about. Hmmm.....

Anyway, maybe I'll go kill some time and eat some breakfast. Have a great rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment