Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rough Day

Today has been the toughest since Shawn has gone back to work so far. Either Hannah or KaeLee or both have been screaming all day today. Ugh. And the last 2 nights I don't think I have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep! Hannah has not slept but an hour today and normally she sleeps all day and is only awake for about an hour! Luckily, KaeLee is taking another nap right now, though that means she will be awake till who knows how long tonight! And Hannah has finally fallen asleep, but I can't put her down or she will wake up! So I am talently typing this out, computer and baby on my lap.... haha.

On a side note.... KaeLee and I were watching Sesame Street yesterday (okay, no, Shawn and I were watching Sesame Street while KaeLee ran from room to room and stopping to watch about 30 seconds at a time....) and I decided what her eyelashes remind me of. Snuffleupagus on Sesame Street! haha. If you haven't seen him or if it's been a while, they are so long that even when his eyes are open, his eyelashes hang over his eyes like hair! haha. I thought it was prettyu funny anyway.

Today I put Hannah in the swing. I have been delaying this action till now in fear of what KaeLee wil ldo to her and how hard she will push it.... but she actually did amazing! She was super gentle and swung her very nicely. This went on for about 15 minutes (maybe longer) and then I realized that KaeLee stunk and desperately needed a diaper change! Yeah,. this was the beginning of our battle today! She did NOT want to stop pushing Hannah in the swing! I decided it was definitely nap time! Ugh. That was annoying. Not sure I want to deal with that one again.... but she WAS awefully cute while she was pushing her. I tried to take a video, but she wouldn't stay where she was and only wanted to grab the camera.

Well, I want to start making dinner, but Hannah is glued to my arms. Maybe I'll take a quick nap.... bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment