Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Doctor update

So nothing has changed much. He said I might be 1-2 centimeters dilated, but not too much different than last week. Ugh. At least I didn't gain any weight this week! My 3 pounds last week was enough for both weeks! I have another appointment scheduled for next Wednesday and he said if I make to that appointment we will talk about inducing labor. Dr. Harrington is known for not liking to induce labor for his patients though. He likes things to happen naturally. So, I have to be a week late, at least, for him to induce me.

While I was at the hospital for my appointment, I pre-registered (so that I wouldn't have to fill out a bunch of paperwork while having contractions.... haha) and I asked them more about the visitors policy. They only sign in 2 people to a room at once. So if 2 people (besides Shawn) are already on their list as visitors, they won't give out a visitors pass until they have returned theirs. This sucks because I am not sure how we will know if someone is waiting downstairs to visit..... unless you call us or something. And, until I have the baby, my mom and most likely my Aunt will be in the room with us like they were with KaeLee. So I won't be able to have any visitors before she is born. (Not that you would want to see me huffing and puffing during contractions anyway.... haha) So again, I think that if you can wait until we are at home to visit, it will be better because then you will actually be able to spend some time with us and sit in more comfortable chairs while doing so.... :)

Well, we're gonna start watching American Idol I guess.... we're still trying to finish last nights show first. 5 hours a week is really too much! Have a good rest of the week and I will be sure to update as soon as something happens. Oh and in case you are expecting a call when I go into labor, we are going to do what we did last time with KaeLee.... we will call our parents and let them call anyone else who wants to know. 4 phone calls on the way to the hospital is about all we can make before we get there... haha. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment