Friday, January 22, 2010

Apparently I am NOT superwoman like I thought

I have decided that I am not superwoman. I cannot do it all. Actually, I can not do anything as of right now. I left work at 10:00 this morning, went home and slept from 10:30 to 1:30, went and got KaeLee from daycare and have not been able to do anything since. Do I need to do anything? Um, only if people want something to eat tomorrow, somewhere to sit, and a clean place in which to do it in.....

but I think I have to face the facts. The house will not be clean. The food will still be in the fridge, waiting to be prepared and the decorations will still be in the box. I suppose people can sit on the floor.... since the chairs are still in the truck and are filthy.

I hit a wall today. Emotionally and physically. I can not function what-so-ever! Literally, I am like a blob. I get up to do something and 2 minutes later, I feel dizzy and am dripping with sweat. Nothing will get accomplished this way, so I have decided to stop. The cake needs decorating, the cupcakes need to be made and decorated, the eggs to be peeled, the house cleaned, the salads made, the cheese cut, the veggies washed..... the list goes on and on.... but I'm done. I am physically spent and fear bedrest is the next step. So for now, I will attempt to eat something, take some tylenol and go to bed.

I am so glad I don't work again till Thursday. KaeLee better be up for taking lots of long naps these next few days because I am going to need them right along with her. Well, it's off to find something to eat... wish me luck that it'll stay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment