Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some New Pictures!

Hello, Hello, Hello! It's been a while.... I have some pictures to post. The first one you may need to shield your eyes from.... it's is rather disturbing and odd according to Shawn. My belly has definitely been growing.... in fact, compared to how little I showed in the beginning with KaeLee, I look like I am about a month and a half further along than I am! Well, supposedly, you show faster with your second and third (and so on) than you do with the first. I don't think the extra 25 pounds on my initial pre-prego weight has anything to do with it....... ;) Anyway, the first picture is a picture of my baby "bulge" as I call it. (it's definitely not a bump!) It looks quite odd. It's all in the middle of my stomach and sticks out all funny lookin.....

The other pictures are of KaeLee and Hayden playing together. They are able to play pretty good together now. Hayden still cries randomly for who knows why, but she's getting better. That little tent was a great find at a yard sale for $3!! Whoo-Hoo! I'm glad they like it.

KaeLee is getting to be a fast crawler now and is cruising right along. She is also loving the fact that she can pull herself up! I know that it won't be too long before she's walking along things. Right now it can get pretty annoying when she pulls herself up to a toy or the couch or whatever it is, then she is done playing with it and wants to move, but she can't get back down! It's funny, but annoying, because she just looks at you, sticks her lip out and whines until you help her down. I try to tell her that she can just sit down..... her butt really isn't that far from the ground..... haha.... but she doesn't seem to listen! :) She has also discovered a walk behind toy that I bought at a yard sale a while back for her. I had it set aside in the laundry room for when she's ready for it and she discovered it on her own today and has apparently been walking behind it all day.... (I was at work and only got to see a glimpse of the action this evening...) I wanted to take a video of it and post it, but she was a pretty tired girl and wasn't walking behind it for too long of time periods. But Shawn said she was quite the cruiser with it today.

I applied for a new job yesterday. I don't any expectations at all of even getting a call back about it, but I thought I'd apply anyway. It's a Food Service Director Position at the Yakima School District. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to apply for it.... this exact position is the reason I got the degree I did in school! It's the ultimate position for me! I didn't really imagine myself applying for it or "going" for it until all of our kids were in school, but if I happen (by mere grace of God) to land this job, it must be "meant to be". I have the education they want for the position, but I don't have all the experience that they are looking for, so I think the only way I will even get looked at is if no one else applies for it! But my Food Service Director at the hospital is behind me 100% in applying for it and even wrote one of my letters of recommendation for me. So I guess we'll just keep our fingers crossed and see where it takes me.

This week is a busy one! (Didn't I say that about this last week.... sigh.....) Monday, of course, is our ultrasound!!!! YAY!!!! We will be sure to call at least all the grandparents before I post the news.... I have Hayden on Monday and Tuesday, work the other 3 days, then Shawn leaves Friday for the annual hunting trip with the Sauve's. The guys all look forward to it every year. I'm pretty sure no one actually really hunts, they just have a "guy's weekend"....... they seem to be pretty secretive about what happened every year. The women all usually get together ad do something "girly". I know one of the days my mom and I are going to take a trip somewhere and do some shopping. I'm thinking North Bend Outlets.... she had more of a Spokane train of thought..... I guess we'll have to see. Spokane is quite the drive though.....

I think that's about all to report... nothing else too new.... except my work is trying to force everyone into getting the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 flu shot. I am so not for this! I know, I know, I'm pregnant..... blah blah blah..... but I have never had a flu shot in my life, and don't really plan on it. And after doing more research on it, I just don't agree that it would be safe for a pregnant woman. There are a million and one reasons I feel this way and won't bore you with them, but just letting you know my opinion of this silly demand my work is having..... I work in an office by myself, for crying out loud!! I am not going to spread the virus to the patients over the phone! hahaha....

Anyway, enjoy the pictures, and again, Shawn says to warn you about the first one.... ;)

PS: Barack winning the Nobel Peace Prize is a bunch of crock! My jaw is still on the floor and my mind is more confused than ever about other people's thought process on these things!


The baby "bulge"


A little blurry but still cute!


What's on my head!?!?!


That;s not very lady like, but it sure is very cute!


This was the best $4 spent at a yard sale so far!




KaeLee and Hayden












No comments:

Post a Comment