Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not much to report....

Is it 2:00 YET?!?!? I am so ready to be done with work today and go home and take a nap!! I am completely exhausted! KaeLee has decided that she's going to have a growth spurt, which means mom gets to get up with her at 3am and feed her then get up again at 4 to get ready for work..... ugh. And we were already out late last night at a birthday party... nap time in T minus 7 hours! (oh, that sounds SO far away!)

Yesterday was a pretty long day! KaeLee decided she was too good for a nap and was up all day other than sleeping in the car... we went to my cousin Kimmie's soccer game yesterday afternoon and it was so cold and windy! And a restless, very tired KaeLee was the only thing keeping my lap warm! They lost 3-1, but she had a good game! I was happy to go watch and to see my Aunt JoyLynn since they live in Moses Lake and we don't see them often enough!

I have started to pull out the scrapbooking supplies yet again.... this time I am DETERMINED to get caught up! It will only take me about two weeks of 24/7 nonstop scrapbooking! Hahaha..... I'll be lucky if I get through the rest of 2007! Actually, I will be lucky to get through all of 2007 except our wedding.... that will take a year in itself! haha! I do really want to get caught up before this next baby comes though.... but that's what I said last summer and I only got 2006 and a bit of 2007 done! I was still a year behind! Now I'm 2 years behind! AAAHHHH!!!

In other news.... It's only a week from tomorrow till we find out what we are having!!! YAY! Other than that, nothing else to complain about or report, other than Shawn's back in really bothering him right now... though he claims that going to the doctor would be a waste of time and money.... I say WHATEVER.... if he'd rather have the pain, then I guess that's his choice...

That's all for now, we'll talk to ya later! It's a busy week ahead, but I'll try to post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment