Monday, October 12, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Well, it's official! We're having another girl! YAY!! I get my purple nursery this time! :) The ultrasound went well.... though I was in major pain the first half since they make you drink a ton of water and then won't let you go to the bathroom for three hours! UGH! It was awful! The ultrasound tech can't really tell us much except for the sex of the baby, so we'll have to wait until Monday when I have my OB appointment, but it looked like everything was good.

And as for the name...... we believe we have agreed on Hannah Hope. I've have always loved this name, but Shawn not so much.... but today he randomly says he likes it.... so we'll see how long that lasts. Hahaha. Our back up name is AshLee with a middle name of either Ann or Rae.

On a side note, our neighbors sold their house. It didn't take long at all! We will be having new neighbors by Halloween! That's crazy! Kinda sad really....

Well, it's time to go find something to make for dinner.... we'll talk to you all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment