Friday, October 16, 2009

Got a sickie on my hands...

Well, I have the day off. Wasn't supposed to, but thanks to KaeLee, I don't have to go to work today! (Or pay for daycare!) Yesterday the daycare called me and said when she got up from her nap she had a fever of 104 under one arm and 102 under the other. So I called Shawn to tell him and he sounded awfully busy, so I had to be the one to leave work to get her. Luckily Shayna was home and came out to cover the rest of my shift.

She fell asleep on the way home and when she woke up, I gave her some tylenol and some fluids and after a while her temp came down to 99.5. It was down to normal by bedtime and she slept till 8:30 this morning! I think she is still feeling icky though. She's very whiny and fussy and not wanting to eat much. But no fever. Quite the runny nose too! And putting her down for a nap this morning has seemed near impossible even though I know she's very tired! She's upstairs right now playing in her crib and shaking the side railing. Hopefully this is not how the whole weekend will be!

Shawn leaves for hunting this afternoon. Maybe when he comes home to pack before leaving I can get a shower in... boy do I feel icky!! And now I am covered in KaeLee's dried snot.... icky.

I was hoping to go to the big baby consignment sale today, but not sure that wil happen if KaeLee continues her day as it's going now. Hopefully she's better for tomorrow so my mom and I can go to North Bend!

Anyway, thought I'd share the update of the week.... nothing else too eventful. I guess I will try and get KaeLee back to sleep for the 3rd time. *****SIGH***** Maybe Shawn should stay home with her all weekend and I'll go hunting.... hahaha Well, have a good weekend, I'm sure I'll write soon with another boring update.

No comments:

Post a Comment