Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hannah Turns 2! :)

So Hannah's birthday party was this last weekend.....!  She had a blast, of course!  I think the actual day of the big party she was a bit overwhelmed with all the people, as you will see in the pictures....!  haha.  So here's a recap of what's been going on so far in March.....!


Hanging out on in our jammies one morning...!

Here's KaeLee in her jammies, lounging on the couch too!

Hannah being silly!

The girls love to dance!

And dance.... and dance some more!

Oooooohh..... that kind of looks evil.... haha!

Hannah has become a picky eater!  You can see here that she is picking out the chicken in her chicken alfredo and sitting it far, far away from her!  haha. 

Here is the annual birthday morning picture!  I have been taking a picture of the girls on the morning of their birthday when I go in to get them up out of bed for the day.  Except this day, I went in to get Hannah, camera ready, and she was found here, on the floor, wide awake and playing with toys (with just the light of a nightlight!) That silly girl! 

Getting to open her morning birthday gift! She got a little piano!

This was the night of her actual birthday and this series of pictures cracks me up!! Here, she looks lovingly at her gift, as she begins to open it....

This is a squeal of delight as she sees what it is! 

Continuing to SQUEAL with delight!!  I just love this face!

Then she had to kiss the baby of course!  And, boy, she couldn't hardly wait to get that dolly out of the package!  haha

Waiting patiently to blow out her candles!

She blew them out with perfection and ease!  :)

Reading her birthday card

Her birthday party!  Cousin Jake came to play!

The birthday table!  Yes, you read the sign correctly!  And you can't see it very well in this picture, but there is a sheep after Hannah.  Cheesy, I know!

A pretty sad lookin attempt at a cow cake..... haha!

oops, it's the wrong way!  These were my cupcakes! 

Not nearly as excited about her cake this time around!  Like I said, I think she was a little overwhelmed with all the people...!)

I love this stubborn face!  She was flat out refusing to blow out her candles!  haha!  Even though she just did it the night before so quickly! 

So KaeLee and Jake came over to help blow them out!

KaeLee and Jake

Reading/Listening to a singing card!

I don't know why, but I love this picture! :)

Awe!  She loves her new bear! Can we say adorable!?!

So excited to open another gift!

Loves her pizza dinner!

KaeLee is quite enjoying the party as well!

Blowing her horn!  She was so excited that she could do it..... she would take off running yelling, "I did it! I did it!" it was hilarious!



She did it!!  And she's off.......!

KaeLee playing with Hannah's new gift with Daddy's help!

What a happy girl!  She LOVES this tee ball set! :)

Daddy helps Hannah out!

But she prefers her own way of doing things.....!  haha

Happy 2nd birthday little miss Hannah Banana!  I love you bunches!!  (haha.... no pun intended!)  You are the light of my life and you keep me on my toes for sure! Your bright personality shines through and you turn my bad moods around SO quickly!  You are so bubbly and love to wave at random strangers.  you are talking up a storm and surprise mommy with all your knowledge daily!  You are one smart cookie! :)  You love to dance and sing and your two favorite song right now are "A big big House" and "The Elephant song"!  You love Barney, but you still aren't into watching tv as much as your sister! 


Alrighty, that's the last couple of weeks in a nutshell!  I MUST go to bed now.....!  I haven't been up this late in..... well, probably new years eve.....! haha.  I hope to be back soon with some more thoughts!  Maybe when I am not so sleep deprived! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment