Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January in Pictures!


So here is January update!  A little late, I know...... but in case you haven't noticed, we've been a bit pre-occupied these last couple of months!  So January was a very emotional month with finding a new house to fit our expanding family, then losing Jordan, then having to turn around two days later and celebrate KaeLee's 3rd birthday.  It's been a roller coaster inside me, but I think overall, we've been getting through it pretty well.  God's grace is amazing.   So, anyway, those were the highlights of the month, and here are the highlight pictures.  I have really cut back on the pictures I choose to put up because I get so frustrated with blogger's uploading tool.  It only works about half the time, so instead of taking my chances with it, I am putting up a limited number of pictures.  My apologies....!  Here goes....


Here's KaeLee all dressed up.....!  haha.  She loves to dress up and sports this fashion the most often...... her stocking cap, mittens, a purse and (though you can't see them...) her high heels! haha


Hannah playing around with the umbrella..... and looking just so cute while doing it! :)

Aweeeeee........!! 

The girls like to try and sneak into mommy and daddy's bed and play "naptime".  Those silly girls!

KaeLee's Dora cake that my mom graciously made for her party since I wasn't really in the mood or feeling up to it.  Isn't it amazing!?!

The birthday girl with a big, cheesy, birthday smile! 

YAY!  She got it to blow out!  She was so proud of herself when she was finally able to do it!

KaeLee enjoyed opening her cards just as much as her gifts.  And it was so cute to tell people when they left:  "Thank you for the gift!  And the card!  And for coming to my birthday party!"  Awe.  ;)

Hannah playing with one of the birthday balloons! :) 

We got dumped on with snow everywhere!  The girls were dying to go play in it, so we finally took them out in it!  When they stepped into it though, it went about up to their waist!  Haha.  We ahd to move to the front yard and play in the driveway that only had about 4 inches on it since Shawn shoveled last.... (it was snowing still while we were out there!) 

Daddy and Hannah!

Hannah went down the sled in the driveway and had a blast!  It's a good thing we live(d) on a dead end! 

Then KaeLee and I pulled Hannah down to the mailbox, got the mail and pulled her back home....!

On KaeLee's actual birthday!  She was WAY too excited to have even MORE gifts! 

Yay for more legos! :) Now her towers can get even bigger!! 

Blowing out her candles on her birthday-day!  :) 

Beautiful birthday girl!  I managed to muster up the energy to make her some cupcakes..... but it's a good thing I had something decorative to put them on, because by themselves they are BORING! ;)

Hannah at Grandma's house being silly!


Alrighty, well that's all folks..... stay tuned for a February in pictures!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment