Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pictures Galore!

Alright, here they are!  I tried to do this last night, but my computer just randomly shut down on me and then it wouldn't start back up..... AHHHH!!!  I think that is a sure sign that I need to back up all of my pictures again! (and everything else I keep on here!!) 

Anyway, luckily it started back up this morning (after a LONG wait and a few problems....!)  Perhaps a new computer is in the near future.....) ;) Here we go.....

KaeLee loves to pose for the camera now..... only problem is that she smiles SO big that she shuts her eyes!  Argh.... but it is kinda cute....

Hannah talking on the phone with Grandma

KaeLee's big smile again.... haha

During preschool last week, we were learning the 6th day of creation, when God made the animals and Man.  They learned that God made them and then we learned our body parts as well.  They got to trace their bodies and then color then.  They had a blast!

So cute!  And coloring away! :)

KaeLee is just getting started with her coloring...

They colored forever and then I hung them up on the wall and they love to continue coloring them while they are hanging up...... and have only colored the wall a couple of times.... haha.  Luckily they have washable crayons! :) 

Uncle Konner and Hannah

This is from when we went to Yakima for my nephew, Jake's, birthday.  Hannah got to pet one of the horses with Aunt Cheryl

KaeLee chillen on the fence.  She looks so cowgirl-ish.... haha

Hannah up on the horse!



KaeLee felt right at home!

Yee Haw!

KaeLee and Nathaniel (a family friend's son) watching Jake open his gifts

Jake's checkin out KaeLee's cake.... perhaps making sure she didn't get a bigger piece than he got??  haha

Hannah hanging out on the swing during the party

And playing with the trucks with the boys...!

Then Aunt Cheryl took KaeLee to RIDE the horse!!  Her dream come true!

Hannah got a turn too!

Another "KaeLee" smile! haha

Ah..... sisters!

Silly girls!









These are with my new camera!  I absolutely LOVE it! :)

Puching around a shopping cart full of friends!

Silly KaeLee!

KaeLee is smiling because she is trying to steal Hannah's shopping cart..... but Hannah is NOT happy about it and yelling for help..... haha

At Auntie's house visiting baby Mckinley!

And here she is!

Mckinley with her mama, Trish! :)  So cute!

Mckinley will be 8 months this week!  She started crawling while we were there! :)  I LOVE this little girl! :)



At my mom's house.... I let the girls outside to run around for a while and get rid of some energy..... BOY!  did  they have a never ending supply! 

Hannah is in love with Griffy, the cat!  She loves Kitties!



This would be a super cute picture if  I would have actually done something her hair.... haha.  I suppose I could have at least brushed it???? haha

Speaking of hair.... haha.  She was on a dead run which you can tell by the hair (it was NOT windy outside at all!)

Shawn said this picture reminded him of Sasquatch.... haha.  (just the pose!) ;)

KaeLee on the run too.... headed down the hill

Hannah headed UP the hill!



She found the kitty again!

And had to stop and smell the flowers, of course!

On the run again!  They love running down the hill!

There's that kitty again! He makes her So happy!

Good thing he's a nice kitty!  He milks the attention for all it's worth!

The girls with Grandpa

Daddy got to come over and visit before he took off for Arizona

Another picture, mom?!?!

KaeLee loves to help fold clothes!  Especially baby clothes! 

What a good little worker she is.... haha

Hope you enjoyed!  And I hope you are all having a great weekend!  :)  I need to go start making lunch here pretty soon, and then it's naptime for the girls!  Whoo Hoo!  My favorite part of the day!  haha.  I suppose I should go get some laundry going while I have a free moment..... I'll be back soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment