Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lots of Pictures!

Okay, so here are a bunch of pictures.  And I was having some major issues with getting them on here for some reason, so they are super out of order, but here we go anyway.....

hmm...... these first three are super out of order.  You will find a few more later of them in their swimsuits.  Here, Shawn is making a fountain of water with the hose.  They took forever before they would go under it, but soon loved it.

Hannah goes down the slip n slide slide and KaeLee is attempting to drink the water out of the water table....???? Yuk.

Hannah playing with the table.  She likes it much better when she gets it to herself!

Fast forward quite a ways......! This was just earlier this week.  This is the girls' and I's daily routine of getting the mail.  They love to go get the mail with me. 

KaeLee stops to pick some grass (as they usually both do...)

And Hannah stops to smell the roses (as they usually both do)

Fourth of July!  Isn't she a beauty?!?!

Awwwww......

The girls together.  It is getting increasingly difficult to get a good picture of the two of them together.  I know at some point this will change, right? Whenever they start listening, maybe?  When is that again........???????

The girls are watching fireworks with Christina

Grandma Sue, Grandpa Jon and Christina help the girls with their poppers.

Alyssa lights the fireworks....... well, the smoke bombs.  I would hope she wouldn't stand over it like this if it were an actual firecracker..... haha.

See?  Smoke bombs.  KaeLee liked the different colors!

Great Grandma Loretta with Hannah and Christina with KaeLee

KaeLee made a castle the other day and she came and got me to show me.  She was SO proud of herself!  I couldn't decide which picture to use, so I put them all up...... haha.




And just a random shot of Hannah..... haha. 

And rewind quite a bit again..... .back to outside in their swimsuits....
KaeLee playing outside with her water table

The girls playing with their water table

So happy!

Hannah going down the slide.  She can do it by herself pretty good now!  They went in their pool first and then down the slide and made the slide super fast.  Their facial expressions were quite funny!

So cute!

What a big girl!

This was hilarious how she would tip toe around the grass.  I guess she didn't like being barefoot.  I ended up putting shoes on them and they were much better.  haha.  But it was pretty cute!

The girls playing their swimming pool...... it's getting a bit small for the both of them, so I am excited for the end-of-the-season sale on swimming pools this year! They make some pretty cool ones, I've noticed!

 I can never get them looking at the same time.... Argh

Going down the slide... (re-wind.... this is a different day...haha)

KaeLee is just not quite fast enough for Hannah.... or rather, KaeLee takes her time because she knows it irks her sister..... haha

Rewind farther to Cashmere Founders Day.  This was during the parade.  The horse came within a foot of the girls.  They were pretty excited about that!

One of the floats during the parade

The gang watching the parade.... Rick and Sharon, Shawn and the girls

More parade

 Another float

And more parade....

Hannah waiting for the helicopter....

The girls drag Grandma Sharon around the park a bit.... haha

Yay!  The helicopter has finally arrived!  (It drops a TON of ping pong balls that are color coded and the kids make a mad dash to collect them and then you go turn them into the booth for prizes)  It was pretty fun to watch, except the helicopter was quite late!

Waiting the the parade to start!

We played in the park for a while before the ping pong drop and silly me decided to try the slide that I could barely fit on..... haha.  it was way to steep for little miss Hannah to go by herself.  (speaking from experience since Shawn decided to just let her go by herself the first time and she about flew over the edge!  Crazy Daddy!

"wow! That's fast!" says KaeLee after she gets done flying down the slide.... haha.

Daddy's turn to squeeze his butt down that thing!

Grandma Sharon playing with KaeLee

re-wind a bit further..... KaeLee surrounded Hannah with (most) all their stuffed animals and dollies into the laundry basket.  Hannah loved all the attention from her big sissy!

Where's Hannah?!?!

Hmmmm....... back to Founders day at the park.... haha.  Shawn pushing KaeLee.  She loves it, as you can tell

Mommy got to push Hannah.  She loved it as well!

Okay, rewinding a bit to the morning of Founders day while we are at home...... The girls are having a tea party!

mmmmm.... that's some good tea!

Hannah really likes her tea parties!  She set everything up and was patiently waiting for KaeLee to join her..... haha

Rewinding a bit further..... to Father's Day.  KaeLee helps mommy cut out coupons! We love coupons!

Hannah loves her cars!  Look at that adorable smile! :)

KaeLee giving mommy a kiss

KaeLee helps daddy open his Father's Day presents

Daddy and the girls on Father's Day

And this would be the reason I kicked the plants outside!  The owner left 2 houseplants in the house and one was filled with these marbles all over it (for the top 3 inches at least).  I have never liked having them around and made Shawn construct something to cover the marbles so they wouldn't get into them.  But Hannah is WAY too smart and figured it out anyway!  So this is why she was super quiet while I was making dinner!  So after 3 months of stressing over these in the house, I finally kicked them out!


In other news, Hannah is starting to expand her vocabulary tremendously and is talking up a storm! She is getting so big lately and so tall!  KaeLee is still the interpreter in the house though and so everything Hannah says gets repeated.  It's so cute to listen to KaeLee talk to Hannah though and teach her different things.  Hannah is loving her word books right now and KaeLee likes to look at them with her and pointing the different things out to her.  She says "where's the kitty Hannah?" Then she takes her finger and points to it on the page.  Then she will say "what does a kitty say, Hannah?" (Hannah says meow) and KaeLee says, "Yeah!  Good Job Hannah!"  haha.  It's pretty darn cute.  She just may end up being a teacher..... ;)

Tomorrow we are headed to Yakima for the day.  The girls are pretty excited. KaeLee know now that when we are going to go see Grandma and Grandpa and Kory and Konner, (and Copper and Buddy -- the dogs -- adds KaeLee) that she has to take her nap in the car.  She says, "I go to sleep in the car." yup.  poor thing.  I'm sure that can't be too comfy.  Sometimes, when we are out running errands in the car and it has been "too long", she will say "I take a nap in the car?  KaeLee close her eyes?"  haha.  Apparently it has been too long and she is confused as to whether she is supposed to be sleeping in the car.... haha. 

Oh, and KaeLee pooped in the potty again last night.  It's getting to be a rare occurrence around here again.  I told her that she had better poop in the potty because I wasn't going to change a poopy diaper (she had already been in bed for 30 minutes before this occurred..... another nightmare going to in the Cox residence!).  She tried and tried and was pushing so hard.  I almost wanted to tell her to stop; that it was okay if she couldn't...... but then she DID IT!  I think she was as surprised as I was!  When I was putting a diaper back on her, she was saying "I did it!!  I pooped in the potty just like mommy and daddy!  I just pushed it out.  It was hard, but I did it all by myself!  KaeLee went poopy in the potty, not in her diaper."

Bedtime has become QUITE the battle and I regret ever even THINKING those two could share a room.  All they do is jibber jabber and giggle and make faces at each other forEVER before they fall asleep and I am not quite sure what to do about it.  It is super frustrating and Shawn and I disagree about what to do and that makes it even more stressful.  Ugh.  So nothing gets accomplished and they don't actually fall asleep until 9:30 most nights, even though they are in bed by 8:00. 

Anyway, that's all that I will talk (or complain about, in Shawn's words.) about for now.  My eyes are getting tired of looking at the screen and my blood pressure is rising from the girls still being awake and my ears are annoyed by the sound of constant clicking as Shawn plays his video game.  Boy, am I ever in a grumpy mood.  I wish these girls would just go to sleep already so that I can go to sleep! Goodnight, y'all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment