Saturday, February 5, 2011

KaeLee's Birthday Party!

Well, I finally get to write about KaeLee's birthday party.  Though it is after 11:00 at night and not all the pictures are uploading!  Argh.  It's quite frustrating!  Anyway, there is not a lot to say about it so I will mainly let the pictures tell the story. 

I do have to apologize to pretty much everyone who came.  I don't feel like I got to talk to everyone enough, and perhaps some not at all.  There were so many people and I don't think I made it around to everyone.  So my apologies go out to you.  This was one of the reasons I wanted a SMALL party for her.  But the word "small" doesn't exsist in our family.  We figured out that even if we only invited our immediate family (KaeLee's grandparents and aunts and uncles) we would have a total of 31.  Not exactly a small party.  So, of course we decided to just add to the number and invite all the great-grandparents and a couple of other random people.  Imagine once KaeLee invites her friends!  I didn't invite them this year, but feel a bit guilty about it..... I just figured she's only two and would more than likely not remember her friends being there..... although it would have only been a lot more entertainment for us adults!

Anyway, the party went well and I am SO glad I decided to just stick with cake and ice cream!!  Much easier! 

We got a call today from someone who wants to show our house tomorrow.  We are praying that they just make us a great offer we can't refuse.  A cash offer would be even more amazing!  haha.  We are definitely trying to be positive about it and are staying hopeful.  There's that word again.  Hope.  I told you it would be a year of hope!  I secretly like having to show our house so often.  It means that our house stays clean!  It's quite amazing actually!  I am forced to have a clean house.  And that doesn't just mean I can shove everything into a closet or the spare room, because people looking at the house will look in every room.  They don't leave anything out (or at least I don't when I go house hunting!).  I actually have to put everything in a "place".  Well, except for the laundry that sits folded on the couch.  Twice now, I have left it for the last thing to do (I hate putting laundry away!) and then I ran out of time, so I threw it in the van..... haha.  Works for me.  Which reminds me! I have two loads of laundry waiting to be folded tonight.  Oops.  Maybe I will just leave them in the dryer?  Will they open the dryer and look in there?  Hope not.  haha.  I'm afraid the clothes are there to stay for now.

Alright, well enough of the boringness.... I will let you get on with the pictures!  Enjoy!  And thank you to all who came to the party!  KaeLee sure had a blast!! 



The girls love when I get an order of diapers delivered!  And, yes, I order my diapers online!  Diapers.com is a great site and has free shipping, so why not?!?  They are cheaper than in the store and I don't have to pay for gas to go get them and I avoid all impulse buys while at the store!  And! The girls get a new big box to play in!  AND!  I get another "moving" box to pack with!  It's really a win-win for everyone! 



The beautiful birthday girl!

KaeLee opening birthday gifts

KaeLee and some of her "crowd" behind her

Grandma Sharon is hard at work trying to undo one of the toys!  It's amazing the work they make the parents do and the LONG wait that the kids have before they get to play with it! 

Some more of the guests
 And yet more....

KaeLee and her Sid the Science Kid cake!

She LOVES being sung to!  She walked around the house for days singing the Happy Birthday song!  haha.  She's so stinkin cute!

She did it!  She blew out her candles!  YAY KaeLee!  She was so proud of herself!

Playing with one of her new toys!

And with another new toy!  She loves her little tea party set!  We have been having tea parties all week, the three of us! :)

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!  Here comes Hannah!!  hahaha

Happy Birthday KaeLee!

 Our family. 

My dad and brothers.  Konner, Kory, Dad, Tim

Shawn and I dishing up cake and ice cream 

Mom's 50th Brithday!  The air was filled with smoke for quite some time after this one!  hahaha

 Our family minus Kory.  He was here for mom's birthday weekend but had to go back to school Sunday. 

KaeLee with her Great Grandpa Heilman

Hannah enjoys KaeLee's new birthday gift too.  It's so funny!  She giggles the whole time she's like this and it's super tough to get her to let go of the ball.  She's hilarious!

Well, there ya have it.  I was able to upload the rest of the pictures this morning.  Now I need to finish cleaning the house for our showing today.  Have a great weekend everyone! And go..... Packers?  No Seahawks means I'm not super enthusiastic about the game.... but I don't want to root for a team that has beat us in the past at Superbowl!  So Go Packers it is!  :)
Photobucket

P.S.  I have a couple of videos of Hannah that I have been wanting to upload.... they are actually long overdue, but I still want to  post them!  So hopefully I will remember for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment