Friday, February 18, 2011

A (cold) day at the park!

So we are not moving till mid-March at least.  Not sure why.  Apparently the house is empty and cleaned, but the owner is in Illinois and said mid-March.  Whatever.  I am just happy to know where Hannah's birthday party will be.  It will be here.  So I can now finish the invites. 

Hannah gets her one year pictures taken Tuesday morning.  Hopefully she will cooperate well.  We are trying Sears out for pictures.  I am hoping they do a good job! 

Yesterday the girls and I took a walk to the park for a bit.  Not too long at all since it LOOKED a lot warmer than it actually was.  We all had red noses by the time we got back home.  But the girls had fun.  The bark was pretty tough for Hannah to walk on, and she still has yet to master walking in shoes (but getting better!) so she stayed in the stroller or I carried her most of the time.  I can't wait for nice weather so we can make more trips there!  Both of the girls got to swing for a while and KaeLee was so proud of herself for being able to use the "big girl" swing!  She was so cute! 



Hannah's still not sure what to think about swinging

KaeLee loved it!

Both the girls swinging!

No plans for today.  Maybe we will go for a walk..... it LOOKS really nice out again!  haha..... we'll at least walk down to the mailbox. :)

Tomorrow we are going to Konner's basketball game and KaeLee won't stop talking about it.  haha.  She loves to go.  And Sunday, Grandma Loretta and Grandpa Ernie are coming over.  Shawn and his grandpa are going to go check out the sportsman show and grandma Loretta gets the pleasure of my company while they're there...... hehehe.  It should be fun.  The girls are very entertaining though, so we should have no problems in that department! 

And tomorrow morning I get to give mom her birthday gift finally!  It turned out pretty darn good I think!

That's it for now.  Not much.  I'm enjoying these long naps the girls are taking though!  It allows me to get some work done on the invites, do some party planning and search for a gift for little miss Hannah!  We are still undecided on what we are going to get her.  It's fun looking around though and searching! :)  If it's one thing I love, it's shoppinig for the girls! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment