Friday, December 24, 2010

The Calm before the storm..... (of pictures)

Just some quick pictures for you before you are bombarded with Christmas pictures!  This is the fewest number of pictures I will have for the next 4 or 5 posts...... gauranteed!  Yes, Chistmas pictures and blogs will be in a (most likely) 5 part post...... I know.  It's exhausting thinking about..... and YOU have to read them!  haha.  Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve!  All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday, so I am a bit behind on my baking schedule...... today will be a busy day!  And then I realized that I still need to make a packing list and get packed for the week,  and looking at our pantry, I also realized that we are out of everything as far as food for KaeLee and Hannah go!  Ugh.  So now, sometime between now and Sunday Morning, I have to go the the grocery store!  And it definitely won't get done today and I am pretty sure they are closed tomorrow...... UGH. 

Poor Hannah woke up last night covered in blood!  She has been scratching SO bad at her eczema on her chin/face and she finally ripped the skin and it was bleeding pretty bad.  We had to revert to putting socks over her hands.  I try to keep her nails super short and filed so they are smooth, but she still manages to stratch the crap out of herself!  Her hands look horrible too because if it!  I have been trying the Renew lotion that I use for my eczema, but it doesn't seem to be helping because she just rubs it off immediately and sctraches over it.  I know that if she were to leave it alone it'd help.  We may just have to lather her up with it 50 times a day and keep the socks on her all day.  Poor thing. 

Anyway, enjoy your day!  And the pictures of these two adorable little things! 

Hannah is helping mommy unpack the groceries..... I was trying to get a "candid" shot, because she was being really serious and looked so cute, but she knows when the camera is on her and is just so darn photogenic!  Silly girl!

See what I mean?

She just smiles INSTANTLY when the camera is pointed at her!  We were sitting at the table having dinner, I was telling Shawn about the grocery pictures, and then I grabbed the camera to test my theory.  haha. 

KaeLee also usually likes her picture taken.... :)

All done! 

During the "I Love You" song on Barney, KaeLee ran over to Hannah and hugged her, swaying back and forth, singing to her.  It was SO cute!  And Hannah loved every second of it!  I should've taken a video, but I was too slow. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment