Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tough Day

Disclaimer:  This blog is filled with complaints.  If you would rather not be bothered by someone else's minuscule problems, read no further.  And if you are pregnant, please do not read, for fear that I may send your stress levels rocket high and send you into early labor.  Not all days are like this.
Today is a tough day. 

I am so sick and tired of puke.  I am in utter amazement as to how Hannah is the chunky girl she is.  Ever since birth, she has thrown up EVERYTHING she eats.  I honestly don't know how she is in the 80th percentile of her weight!  I believe she is bulimic.  And my other daughter is anorexic.  Hannah eats a lot, just pukes it all up and KaeLee doesn't eat anything.  I am SO tired of cleaning up the puke!  I thought surely it will get better when she eats more solids, but the throw up just gets nastier and reeks even more!  It's exhausting and disgusting.  I wish there was a better explanation from the doctor other than "It happens.  And having to clean up after them can be pretty annoying."  Really?  Thanks doc.

I am super annoyed by poopy diapers.  Is 8 months too early to start potty training?  Imagine the worst smell you've ever smelled and multiply that by 100!  That is what Hannah's poop smells like and has smelled like since birth!  Ugh.  And she likes to poop about 4 times a day.  I am so tired of changing poopiness.  And changing KaeLee's diaper is annoying in the fact that she refuses to lay down.  She thinks that changing a diaper while she is sitting up is perfectly doable.  It;s beyond annoying. 

Oh, and KaeLee is still up in her crib.  Has been for nearly two hours now.  Still not asleep.  She's not crying or being noisy or anything, just not sleeping.  That's bad news for me.  And her.  And Shawn when he gets home.  And my parents if they decided to stop by tonight. (they usually do on Wednesday nights). 

And Hannah and KaeLee are not taking naps at the same time today, which makes for an even LONGER day for me!  I don't get that much needed break in there.  It also throws there eating schedules off and means that I have to feed them at separate times today.  This means a total of 6 eating times instead of 3!  Argh.  And that doesn't include Hannah's bottles.  And that's before we have dinner! 

Hannah is shrieking and has chosen to play with the loudest toy we own.  I look at her and tell her she needs to be quiet and she just grins.  I hate it when she does that.  It makes it really hard to be so annoyed with her.  KaeLee is starting to whine.  I'm sure she can hear Hannah playing down here and wants nothing to do with a nap.  I refuse to go get her.  Though she sounds as far away from a nap as the earth is to Jupiter.  This is one of those days though that I am glad she is in a crib and NOT a big girl bed.  Otherwise my day would be even worse trying to keep her in bed!

Well, I hope y'all are having a better day.  It looks quite nice outside today, so maybe I will just bundle up the girls and go for a walk.  They're always well behaved during walks.  We may just keep walking until Shawn gets home from work.  Oh wait, he was going to blow the sprinklers out today.  Of course I would have a bad day on a day that he has something planned.  Argh.  Sometimes I am thankful for work.  Only 16 hours until I work next.  haha.  And only 6 1/2 hours until bed time.  Ah, bedtime. 

Until then, I will attempt to lean on the Lord. 
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment