Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Still not big enough......

KaeLee had her doctor's appointment yesterday. She is 31 inches long and 20lbs 2 ounces. Not quite enough over 20 pounds for us to feel comfortable with turning her around in her carseat. Darn! She was in the 14th percentile for her head size, 31% for her height and 2% for her weight. yup. 2%. She's so tiny! But the doctor said he's not worried and that we'll just check it again at 3 years. She is growing fabulously in every other way and is developing just fine.

I had half of my big toenail cut off on Sunday! YUCK! It looks pretty gross! I finally got an ingrown toenail taken care of and I'm glad it's done!

We are headed to the ZOO of Friday! Then we are off to Camano Island to spend the weekend with Shawn's family. I'm super excited and looking forward to it! Not so sure how I feel about the zoo.... I can't wear tennis shoes yet so walking around in flip flops all day at the zoo could be pretty painful. But I am way excited to see KaeLee and Hannah's expressions to the animals!! KaeLee loved them at the fair last year, so I could only imagine what this experience will be like! YAY!! Not looking forward to packing for the weekend though.... so much CRAP to take!!!

Well, I will try to get some pictures put up, but right now, I think Hannah is trying to wake up! Urgh..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment