Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh, yeah!! Mommy's right again!

So Hannah proved me right today and started crawling!! She has been SO close all month, but today, she finally started moving across the room! She does more of an army crawl, but it works! It gets her where she needs to be! I also noticed yesterday that she is pushing herself back up into a sitting position! Whoo-Hoo Hannah! Also, just noticed yesterday how vocal she is becoming! She has certainly got a voice and is beginning to really use it now!

My parents and Konner came over for dinner last night and while trying to have a conversation at the table, Hannah decided she wanted to be heard and our voices were quickly drowned out by her loud voice talking our ears off. Haha. It is quite funny but can get old real fast!

Well, KaeLee just woke up from a 3 1/2 hour nap, so I better go get her. We are going to the fair tomorrow, so I will try to get pictures up shortly after! I am anticipating a great time! :) Have a good Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment