Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nicer weather.... hoping it lasts!

Sunday, April 18

Well, another week has passed.... Hannah will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday! Wow! I have my 6 week check up on Wednesday. I weighed Hannah today and she weighed 10 pounds! WoW! I think she will catch up to KaeLee in no time at all! I haven't pulled out KaeLee's chart to see where she was at 6 weeks, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't anywhere close to 10 pounds!

This week has gotten a little easier with the both of them. Hannah has taken a nap at the same time as KaeLee (and allowed me to put her down) TWICE this week! This has allowed me to clean out and organize both the pantry and the closet underneath the stairs! My pantry looks so bare now! I think we need to go grocery shopping now and filler up.... hahaha

On Thursday we went to Konner's very first track meet! And his only home meet. It was super nice outside! He did really good too! He got first in his heat of the hurdles, tied for first in the high jump, got second in the mile and his relay team got third. It makes me miss track. I wish I wasn't so old and brittle.... Then maybe I could run (okay, even walk fast....) without being in pain and my bones cracking.... haha

On Friday, it was another really nice day, so we went for a walk to the park again. This time I put Hannah in the double stroller instead of the front pack and it was MUCH nicer! Of course, the stroller was heavier to push and harder to navigate since it is so wide.... but it was still way better! It was quite the walk though! Instead of staying more in one place, we actaully had to go walking a lot more this time because Hannah would only stay sleeping if she was on the move. Needless to say, my bones were crackin and butt muscles appeared to be torn... haha. I am so out of shape, it's not even funny! Oh, how I wish I could be in the shape I was in high school! Then I could go practice hurdles with Konner! hahaha

Shawn has been working in the yard all week after work, digging up all the weeds and getting rid of all the rocks. We went to Lowes today to pick out edgestone and flowers. Ugh. I hate gardening. Everything about it, I hate. And I hated going to Lowes.... there were puddles everywhere outside in the garden area and it was kinda chilly and KaeLee was getting ansy.... I was annoyed that I had to be there. But Shawn wanted me to help pick this stuff out, so I went. And then he didn't even like anything that I pointed out or any of my ideas.... so why was I there?? I don't know. For moral support apparently. And have I ever mentioned that we don't shop well together?? Well, we don't. I believe this was the first time since Christmas shopping that we have gone to a store together.... haha. And it will probably be about that long again till our next outing again. haha.

We made it to church again this week.... 3 weeks in a row! wow! And KaeLee loved the kids world again! In fact, last week and this week she got mad when we put her in the car afterward... she didn't want to leave! At least we know she's having fun that way!

Well, I posted a few more pictures. I finally got KaeLee's coloring picture up! KaeLee enjoys watching Barney still and has also taken a liking to Veggietales this week. Another thing she loves to do recently is put all of her books up on the couch, then crawl up there with her dollies and read to them. I don't know who is enjoying the stepstool more.... me or her! haha.

Hannah is still crying..... she seems to do that WAY too much. I have a migraine 24/7 with her! She is either crying, sleeping or eating.... oh wait... she cries while she sleeps AND while she eats.... *sigh* Hope she gets over this soon!

Hopefully this week will still be really nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be 74, but then it's supposed to rain the rest of week I think. I'd love to be able to go for a walk and go to the park every day! Maybe that way, I can grease my bones up a bit and begin to get back into shape. Maybe I should just sign up for a half marathon or something and then I'd have to get in shape and get ready for it. Hmmm....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week! We will talk with you all later. Oh, and P.S..... Mom... if you read this, I am waiting for you to call me! Thought maybe you would have called last night... then I thought FOR SURE you would've called tonight.... but nope... So, yeah... I'm just waiting. waiting. and waiting some more... :)

Hannah Smiling


KaeLee watching Barney and totally enthralled in it!


KaeLee coloring for the first time


Her finished product


Hannah


Mommy and Hannah


KaeLee and her staticy hair!


KaeLee reading in her new favorite spot! Notice her new stepstool...


Daddy and KaeLee at Konner's track meet


Mommy and KaeLee at the track meet


Hannh slept through most of it.... the gun didn't seem to phase her


KaeLee taking daddy on another walk! Yup, he's got her wrapped around her finger...


Ready for our walk to the park


Hannah


Hannah.... almost 6 weeks!


and.... yup, Hannah again

No comments:

Post a Comment