Thursday, April 29, 2010

Could've been a millionaire today!

Thursday, April 29 (again)

So my phone just rang. At first I thought it was just Shawn so I wasn't worried about rushing to it (the computer and Hannah were on my lap and my phone on the counter). Then I glanced at the clock and realized it wasn't his normal time to call.... then I realized that it was almost time for GSN live! I threw the computer aside and leaped up to run to the phone (almost running over KaeLee) and answered the phone just in time. It said "This is GSN Live. Please stand by to go LIVE on the air"!!!! WHAT?!?!?!? ME?!?!?! I've never won ANYTHING! THen KaeLee kept trying to get the phone from me.... I sat back down and put the foot rest up to keep her away from it, but she ran over to the side of the chair and while I was trying to juggle Hannah, the chair and the computer, she grabbed it enough to put some buttons and before I knew it, I was no longer connected to GSN..... Nooooooooo.......!!!!!!!!! I was super upset. I then watched a couple minutes later the GSN live and the lady was playing for a brand new lap top (okay, so it wasn't a million dollars, but still.... that would be cool too!). I played along and I SO would have won!!! Ugh. Well, I guess I will keep trying and hopefully they call me again some other day. The one day I didn't have the phone right next to me too. BOO!

Anyway, I can't really remember what else I was going to write about earlier.... maybe it'll come back sometime.

KaeLee's eczema has come back on the back of her neck and a couple days ago she woke up from her nap crying pretty hard. When I was getting her dressed I noticed that it was covered in blood because she had stratched at it so bad. Poor thing. It had been gone for quite a while too, but I think it's back because of the weather changes we've been having... then yesterday she woke up in the morning with a hoarse voice. :( poor girl. She still has it today but doesn't have any other signs of being sick.

KaeLee's new thing is tickeling. It's so funny and makes me laugh hard whenever she does it! She tickles us and her dollies and Hannah..... hahaha

I go back to work on Sunday....BOO!! I'm glad to start on a Sunday though so that I don't have to leave the girls for three days in a row. And it'll be a good test run for Shawn since he hasn't been alone with them fir more than 2 hours..... he's in for a bucketload of fun! (if only you could hear the sarcasm that came with that...)

Shawn has still been working in the yard every night. He is almost done though. The front looks good so far! He has finished the big flowerbed and just the little one to do where tree is going. He has been working hard on it, that's for sure!

Well, I think Hannah is about ready to eat, so I best be going..... I'll be back soon.... Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment