Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Picture finally posted!

Well, I am finally getting these pictures uploaded!! And they aren't even all the pictures I wanted to put up, but owell. Maybe later I'll finish! We have had computer issues the last few days, so sorry for the delay! What a busy week it's been!! I'm so glad it's Friday and I have the next 10 days off!!! YA-HOO!!!! Only today to get through! Last night was crazy busy at work.... I hope today is a little slower. I had to take my glucose test yesterday..... hopefully I don't have gestational diabetes! I'm sure I don't, but we'll find out Monday. Other than that, Hannah's appointment went well.... she's growing right along! And my goodness she is a mover!! I thought KaeLee moved a lot, but Hannah is a stinkin MONKEY! She's always poking and prodding at me.

KaeLee discovered my belly button the other day since it is sticking out now.... icky! I hate it when she tries to touch it, it makes me squirm and feel like puking! She also said her name the other day! She saw the left over pictures of herself that were sent out in Christmas cards and she squealed and said K-Lee! It was so cute!! She loves to look at herself, that's for sure. I gave her one of the pictures and she crawled around with it the rest of the night! She took her first step yesterday at daycare when I went to visit her! It was only 2 steps and it may have been a fluke, but she did it! She will definitely be walking in no time! She is cruising along furniture like it's nothing and standing on her own for very long periods of time, even while holding onto heavy items, such as her truck!

I can't wait till she can get back to her normal schedule! Having to work all week, means that KaeLee doesn't get a nap until after daycare when Shawn picks her up (not till 5:30!) So this means she has been up till about 10 every night! Ugh! That's way past my own bedtime! Did I ever mention that I am so tired of daycare?!?! haha.

Well, after work today, I get to finish Christmas shopping then come home and pack. I really wanted to get cookies made this week, but working till 6:30 every night hasn't really allowed much time for that! I'll be busy next week, that's for sure! We leave in the morning for Cashmere for Christmas with the Cox's. Oh, I guess that means I have some presents to wrap tonight too.... yeah, I'll be up for a while! We FINALLY get to pick up Shawn's truck! It's about time! It's only been.... 6 months! (actually, pretty sure it's been longer!)

Anyway, I should probably go get KaeLee and I ready to leave since we have about 25 minutes! I should probably feed her some breakfast too.... hmmm..... well, I will talk to you all soon.... have a FABULOUS weekend! only 6 days till Christmas!! YAY!! (well, 7 if you count today, I suppose....) Enjoy the pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment