Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another week gone already....

Well, again, another week as gone by, but not much to blog about. We both worked all week and KaeLee went to Daycare all week.... that's about it. I am tired of daycare though. I know KaeLee loves it, but I don't love it so much. She never gets a nap at daycare and she doesn't hardly eat anything when she's there either. The ladies there always say that she is always happy and loves to play with her friends. I get frustrated because even though she is a happy baby and is never really fussy, it doesn't mean she doesn't need a nap! She needs a nap just as much as the whiny, fussy babies! It's frustrating. *sigh* So on the days she is at daycare, she gets one nap a day (if we're lucky) and that's only because she either gets her nap at 2, when I get off, or she gets a nap in the morning before I leave for work. No nap at daycare though. Urgh.

ANYWAY..... I can't believe November has already flown by.... 4 days till Thanksgiving and only 34 until Christmas! Wow! I'm pretty excited.... that means it's only getting closer till Hannah arrives! And I believe we have chosen a middle name. Hannah Nicole. I know, I know, this sounds much too close to Anna Nicole (Smith), but hopefully KaeLee's generation won't know who she is. I can't believe I am already 25 weeks along! I am almost in my third trimester! (27 weeks begins 3rd trimester). The bad part is that is when I'll gain most of my weight and I have already gained plenty so far.... thank you very much Hannah. I'll have to post a prego picture sometime soon.... my belly is quite large! Much larger, I think, that it was with KaeLee!

Shawn put most of the Christmas lights up today. Kory is home for the week and he stopped by today to visit and helped him out some. I decided I'd post a few pictures tonight. There's not a whole lot since we really haven't taken too many lately. Sometime this week she will have another photo shoot for her 10 month pictures! Wow! 10 months already! She's going to be 1 before we know it!

This week will be a busy one. I work Monday and Tuesday but gave my shift on Wednesday away so I could stay home and cook for Thanksgiving! I am quite excited for all the food. This year we are spending thanksgiving at my mom's. The Sauve side of the familys turn this year. Then Friday, I will begin Christmas shopping. Yes, I used to be one of those crazy early bird shoppers who would get up at the crack of dawn and go stand in line.... but this year I refuse (okay, I might go to Shopko if they have anything I really need to get). I found out last year that many of the black friday deals are also available online. So I will be home bright and early to go shopping online.... :) YAY! Now I just have to figure out what I want to get people..... that might help a bit.

Tomorrow, Rick, Sharon and the girls are coming to visit.... I think. We haven't heard from them today, but I believe the plan is still a go.... we'll find out tomorrow I guess. Other than that, no other plans. Maybe I will finish cleaning the bathroom and maybe Shawn will finish putting up the lights... hmmm.... or maybe we'll just have a lazy day? I got a super sore throat last night and it is absolutely horrible today! I hate sore throats.... I hope it feels better soon! I can't really take anything for it either except for cough drops, which we are out of.... owell. Well, once again, I managed to write a lot for not having anything to say.... hope you all have a great week and a very happy thanksgiving! We love you all! Enjoy the few pictures. Oh, and there is a short video of KaeLee walking behind her toy. It's hard to get a video because we don't have just one long hallway she can run down, she has a lot of obstacles in the way so we are constantly having to turn her around..... Too bad the wheels didn't spin the other way too like the stroller or something!







No comments:

Post a Comment