Friday, October 23, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!

Oh, my, it's been an interesting and eventful week! Shawn, especially, has had a not-so-fun one. Monday was an EXCELLENT day! That was the best day ever in a VERY long time with KaeLee! She was perfect angel all day, which gave mommy a much needed break considering how she was over the weekend! I also had my OB appointment and he said everything from the ultrasound was great and he is keeping the due date the same. March 8th. Yay! (though I wouldn't have minded if he moved it up a few months.... haha)

Tuesday, Shawn and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! We both had to work, then KaeLee and I went to my little brother, Konner's, cross country meet. He got 3rd! Yay! We barely made it in time. In fact, we were late for the start of it, but he ended up running by the car as I was putting KaeLee in the stroller, so we were able to cheer for him, then meet up with the crowd to cheer for him for the last part of the race. Then, my mom and dad watched KaeLee and Shawn and I went out to dinner. He had been craving Chinese food for about a month, so we went to the Golden Moon. I love their food! Yummy! Their portion sizes are ginormous though and we had tons of leftovers! We were going to go to a movie, but didn't get to dinner in time, so we ended up renting The Proposal and watched that at home. Then went and got KaeLee and went to bed. I started falling asleep during the movie.... it had been a very long day, being up since 4!

Wenesday, Shawn was to pick up a dresser/changing table that we bought on Craigslist. He got to his truck to drive it to work that morning, and it had a major oil leak underneath and was not able to drive it. Did not put either of us in a good mood since we just spent a fortune "fixing" his truck. So he had to borrow my dad's truck that night to go get it. I'm so glad we found the dresser/changing table! I absolutely LOVE it! It's super heavy though.... not sure how we're going to get it upstairs!

Speaking of upstairs.... what a mess!! I am trying to clear out the guest room and combine the stuff in there with the office, so Hannah has a room.... and OH MY! It's quite the chore! Anybody need any gift bags, tissue paper, wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, or gift boxes??? That's what the closet is mainly filled with and I am trying to organize it and purge half of it! There's so much in there!

Thursday, Shawn had to lay off 2 people at work, which is never easy for him. And he also had a mold break on him, which he's not too happy about! But we finally got Halloween decorations up! Now we just need to go the pumpkin patch and get some pumpkins carved! YAY for roasted pumpkin seeds! I can't wait!! Jon and Sue are coming over tomorrow for the weekend... perhaps we will go the pumpkin patch then...?

Today, I am supposed to work, but haven't gone in yet. Supposed to be there at 10. I'm waiting to ensure Shawn will have a vehicle to drive or if I need to go rescue him! Shawn was headed to Seattle this morning and his car went kaputz on him. He got stuck in Ellensburg and is now waiting for his alternator to be fixed. AWESOME!!! I am so excited that we get to spend another $450 on a towing and repair bill!! At this rate, Hannah's room is not going to have anything in it, because every time I get money transferred into savings (like I did this morning with my paycheck), it has to come right back out because of things like this! Ugh! First his truck, then his truck again.... then our credit card fraud we're stuck with (another thing that happened this week), and now this. I've decided I hate money! There's never enough of it and it's impossible to save lately! It was so much easier to save last year when we had no car payments and I was working full time without daycare and doctor bills! (yes, we are still paying for KaeLee's birth!) Christmas might have to be a bit scarce this year. *SIGH* owell. I'm sure it will all work out just fine. At least we don't have 1000's of dollars in credit card debt, behind on our bills, or losing our house.... so things could definitely be much worse!

Anyway, on the up side..... well, actually, there's not that much to report. Jon and Sue are coming over for the weekend, so we are looking forward to that. And Kory come home tonight for the weekend too, so we're looking forward to seeing him. The first time we'll see him since he's been at school. KaeLee has her 9 month doctor appointment on Tuesday and has to get her shots! :( poor thing! I have to start wearing a mask at work apparently, since I refused to get the flu shot... haha. I think that's jsut ridiculous that they are forcing us to get a flu shot! I work in a tiny little office, talking on the phone all day! For cryin out loud! Whatever. Being the stubborn person I am, I am rebelling against them and refusing! I've never gotten flu shot before and I'm not gonna start just because someone is telling me to! Yes, I am very hard headed, but so be it!

Oh, yeah, Tara and Craig are officially moved out as of Tuesday! We have a new neighbor. It's actually the father of some girls I went to school with. He owns a million orchards here around the valley. He and his wife finally split up (I say finally since he's been cheating on her for about 5 years!) Anyway, so it'll be interesting having him as a neighbor! He's a really nice guy and all and has done a lot for the East Valley community, but he's calling the house his bachelor pad and I have a feeling he'll be partying it up quite often. With people my age. yuk. We'll see.

Here are some new pictures, too, since I haven't posted any in a while. Enjoy!

A happy KaeLee after her nap!


I was doing laundry one night, and she got a hold of one of my socks (yes! it's clean!) and she started crawling all around the house with it is her mouth, much like a dog! It was hilarious because if she dropped it, she would bend over and pick it up with her mouth! haha! She crack me up!


A silly girl on the move!


KaeLee and Daddy (she doesn't look quite as happy as daddy! haha)


A picture with mommy! Still no smile!


This is KaeLee making a very big mess! I let her have one cupboard... the one with all her bottles and snack holders and breastmilk containers. She loves to make a mess of it!


Again, making a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment