Sunday, October 18, 2009

Learned a VALUABLE lesson yesterday!

So.... I made it through Friday alive.... barely! What a day! I honestly think Friday was the hardest day ever since she's been born! I've decided that I like it much better when she's healthy, happy and well-rested!! hahaha!

Yesterday my mom and I made the trek up to North Bend to go to the outlet stores. I learned a very valuable lesson.... I will NEVER forget the stroller again!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! It was HORRIBLE! I thought my back hurt yesterday, but today is 10 times worse! She is SO heavy! We had to take turns lugging her around and she was a trooper even though I know she was tired of being carried and just wanted to get down and crawl or get down and stretch out. And then it was nap time and she was so tired, but couldn't really sleep in our arms. I was going to just buy a stupid stroller so I didn't have to carry her, but there is no where in North Bend to purchase a stroller! CRAZY!! And then, I was going to break down and rent one of those filthy strollers, but they only had one that they rent out and it was being used. Ugh! And on top of it all, every time we wanted to run to the car to drop off another load of bags, it was downpouring! haha. Other than that, we found some great deals and I found a coat for both KaeLee and I! Whoo-Hoo! :) And I found a couple of Christmas gifts.... yay!

Last night, all 5 of my aunts on the Sauve side, my mom, and a couple of my cousins went out to dinner and then back to my aunts for drinks and some Apples to Apples. It was quite fun. I haven't played that game in a while and really love it! I was up way past my bedtime, that's for sure, but it was well worth it!

Today, Shawn comes home from hunting.... not till tonight, but KaeLee is going to be way excited! This morning, when I got her up, I brought her back to bed with me for a few minutes (as I always do until her bottle is warm) and she kept going over to Shawn's side of the bed and looking around for him. I would say "where's Da-Da??" and she would strain her neck around the corner, looking into the bathroom, like she was waiting for him to come out. then she'd look to the bedroom door, then back at me. I can tell she misses him, that's for she. Me too! I could definitely use a KaeLee break!

I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Harrington (my OB) I am excited! He will tell me if my due date is the same and if all looked well with my ultrasound. I also have Hayden tomorrow... another week begins.... where does time go?? I sure don't know... it feels like I have so much I need and want to do.... my list just keeps growing without anything being crossed off! I have no idea when I'll have time to get even half of it done! Well, I guess I can go start at least one of them while KaeLee is napping now.... (though I'd rather take a shower! haha!) We'll talk to y'all soon! Have a good Sunday and a great new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment