Friday, September 11, 2009

What a bunch of sickies!

So KaeLee has officially gotten the whole household sick! We are all coughing our lungs up, sneezing every 30 seconds and feeling like our heads are balloons! Thanks KaeLee! Hopefully it won't last too long! At least KaeLee and I have a weekend to rest. Shawn, unfortunately has to work though. He's been quite busy these past few months. good for business, but we sure miss him at home when he has to work late.

We were looking forward to going to Kelly's wedding this weekend in Lynden, but with Shawn having to work, we aren't able to. It's probably good anyway since we are all sick. No need to spread it around! But I was really looking forward to seeing everyone we haven't seen in forever.... especially great aunt Linda! :(

On a side note: KaeLee and I went to Rosauers yesterday for their 13 hour cereal sale! Whoo-Hoo!! Then I got there and it seemed like all kinds of goodies were on sale, so I ended up buying everything for a steak dinner for tomorrow night! Yum-O! Baked potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Steak, and Salad were all on sale.... how could I pass that up!?! I have been craving corn on the cob all summer but it has not been on sale and heaven forbid I buy it at regular price! haha... so I am now looking forward to a great steak dinner with my parents and Konner tomorrow night. My mouth is watering already! KaeLee was, of course, oooohed and ahhhhhed over throughout the store and in the long checkout lines. She was being a happy girl though and smiling right back and being very charming! If only they had been around about 3 hours later when she started to get VERY cranky!! No one ever seems to see that part! Just mommy! Oh, boy, am I lucky or what! ;)

Welp, should get back to work now.... What a slow morning it's been! (Have been here since 5am) Wouldn't mind if it stayed this slow all day though.... 3 hours down, 7 hours to go.... wish me luck! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment