Thursday, September 10, 2009

KaeLee Is On The Move!

Though KaeLee has not officially started crawling yet, she somehow manages to move all around and I find myself "chasing" after her. I have also noticed that when she gets really quiet it means I need to check on her. She will be on the living room floor while I am in the kitchen and I hear nothing, so I look up at her, and find that she has discovered something she knows is not a toy. So far, examples include: the remote left on the floor, a random piece of paper, a box, the playstation cord, movies, a pile of clothes I just folded.... the list goes on. Who knows what she'll find when she starts actually crawling. Right now it's an art to try and figure out how to get where she wants to go! It's hilarious to secretly watch her!

I have also discovered that she is going to be a lover of clothes. She loves it in the morning when I stand at her closet with her, browsing through her clothes for what she will wear. She loves to grab at them and stroke them and bury her face in them. She gets very excited. I fear she will become a clothing shopaholic! Hahaha. Something else she may become is a cheerleader. When she is being really whiny and upset about something, all I have to do is do a few cheerleader moves and cheers and she is laughing in no time! It fun to entertain her, but quite exhausting!

KaeLee has also started to make lots of new friends through daycare. She has been going for ust over a month now for 2 or 3 days a week. There are lots of little babies there! She is in the infant room, 0-12 months, and there are usually about 6-12 babies there every day, so she is getting very socialized! And VERY loud! On days after she has been at daycare, those are her loudest nights! She is very talkative and babbles on and on and on. It's so funny, but Shawn and I have found that we have to watch our shows after she goes to bed because she is such a loud talker that we can't hear the tv! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment