Monday, September 21, 2009

ULTRASOUND!

Well, I had my appointment this afternoon and it went okay. It seemed to take FOREVER!! At least KaeLee was in a good mood and being very patient and very charming with everyone in the waiting room! So, my doctor is on vacation this week, so my appt was with the nurse practitioner, Cheryl. I really like her! But she couldn't find the heartbeat after trying for quite some time. Luckily the ultrasound lady just happened to be there so I had to wait for her, then I got an unexpected ultrasound! YAY!! I was so excited but bummed that Shawn wasn't there. I got to see the baby movin around and doing somersaults! So cute!

So, anyway, she found the heartbeat quickly and all was well! The heartbeat was over 150 again, so I'm leaning towards "it's a girl"! (The myth is that a heartbeat over 150 means it's a girl) I tried to get it out of her what the sex was but she "claimed" that it was too early. I didn't buy it, but whatever. So my ultrasound is sadly scheduled a dreadful 3 weeks away on October 12! AHHHHH!!!! That's so far away!

Anyway, I'm off to watch the season premiere of HOUSE! Whoo-Hoo!! Heroes also starts tonight, but that one will have to wait till tomorrow! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment