Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My emotional crisis!

So, just a side note.... I have had a million headaches lately and think I found the problem today! As I write this, KaeLee is taking a nap and I am watching Biggest Loser. I am a very emotional person to begin with (especially over stupid tv shows for some reason), but being pregnant, my hormones are, like, 10 times worse! These phone calls to home are not making my current headache any better! I just cry and cry and cry and it gets worse and worse and worse..... urgh. We watched House last night and that made me cry, I watched a baby story yesterday morning and that did it to me.... I really need to stop watching tv or something here!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my emotional crisis here.... Only 22 weeks left till it's over.... oh wait, no, that's not true. I remember right after having KaeLee, I was also an emotional wreck for about the next 6 weeks or so. *SIGH* Well, the weigh in is about to happen on Biggest Loser... gotta go! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment