Friday, June 22, 2012

May Pictures...


So apparently I only blog once a month anymore.  oops.  what can I say, I've been busy!  I am no longer considered a stay at home mom..... I am now a work from home mom!  haha.  And it is HARD to work with little ones at your feet!  But I am officially considered a publisher and an owner of my very own magazine!  Ya-Hoo!!  I knew that nutrition degree would come in handy..... hahaha!

So, I have nowhere near the time to catch you all up on everything that has been going on, so I will just post some pictures.  Here are the May pictures I haven't posted.... I think I may have missed the first half of the month.... hmmmm.... I'll have to check into that. Anyway, here goes.

Hannah blowing bubbles on Memorial weekend

And she loves it!

KaeLee quite enjoys it as well!

Hannah loves to put her (naked) dolly down the slide

Eating potluck dinner Memorial weekend

Pretty Hannah!

What a loving mommy...! :)

KaeLee playing in the tent

Park fun with Daddy!
















June Pictures to come...... and there's a lot of them!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment