Monday, April 23, 2012

Blessings Beyond

Wow.  I am TIRED.  Really tired.  In fact, last Thursday, I took a small nap at the gas station while I was waiting for my gas to pump.  oops.  Good thing the gas station wasn't busy and there wasn't anyone waiting for me to be done...... haha!  So, I know I have plastered it all over facebook and have told all our family and friends, but looking at my blog the other day, I realized I have forgotten about my blog family!

I am pregnant! :)  Yay!  I am just over 8 weeks today.  Such a blessing!  Here is a pretty pathetic picture to update you.  I was suppose to take another one on Saturday, but we were gone, so I didn't get it done.  So I will just have to wait until this coming Saturday.


We found out on March 24!  I knew I was going to take the test on Saturday, but I was too anxious and took one on Thursday...... it was negative.  I was was disappointed and frustrated because I had never taken a negative test before!  But, I decided to take another one on Saturday still, and YAY!  It was positive!  I guess the Lord was just teaching me a patience lesson.... haha.  That was what we were studying in my bible study, coincidentally. ;)

Here is Baby #4's due date!

And here is a very poor picture of my 7 week picture.  Maybe this next time, I will choose a better outfit....haha!  My little blueberry!

I still have lots of pictures from Easter that need posted, and I will hopefully get to that SOON!  But for now, I just have one more picture.  This is one that is super special to us and we are grateful to have it!  We now have it framed and hanging in our living room.


This was taken by an organization called Christian Beaches.  A lady who lives in Austrailia has devoted her time to writing names in the sand of babies who have passed away.  And she even draws beautiful butterflies for those babies were not named.  It is a precious memory to have and is simply beautiful.

This weekend, Shawn and I went to "A Weekend To Remember Marriage Conference" in Pasco.  It was a great weekend with just the two of us.  We learned a lot, grew a lot and had a great time.  Especially since the girls weren't there! haha.  It was our first weekend away from them together.  I have been away for a week without them (a few times) and so has Shawn, but they have never stayed this long at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  They claimed it was all fine and dandy, but I think they are just too kind to say anything bad about their granddaughters..... because I know how they really are! ;)

But the girls loved their weekend!  On the way home, KaeLee asked if they get do that again, and I said, yes, maybe another time.  She answered back with "And stay LONGER?!?!?!?!"  haha.  Why, yes!  I can certainly arrange that....!

For now, this will have to be the end of the post..... I am super tired.  And I leave in a half hour for bible study.  I really hope I can stay awake for it!  For now, I need to go whip up some dinner for the girls.  As for myself, I am thinking a bowl of cereal sounds pretty good....! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment