Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hannah the Comedian....

So it's 10:00 tonight and Hannah is still up in her crib, talking and playing.  She starts saying "pee pee. pee pee".  So I go up to her room to see what she's doing.  I get over to her crib and notice that she is sitting up withOUT her pajamas on.  Yup.  She took them off by herself.  She says "pee pee" again.  I ask her if she needs a diaper change and she says "ya!"  So I pick her up to change her and realize that she has NO diaper on either!  haha!  I said, "you trying to change your own diaper?" and she said "YA! YA!"  followed by a huge grin and a hilarious laugh!  How could I not smile and laugh along with her?  Even if she HAS been in bed for two hours without going to sleep yet..... (but, hey, at least she wasn't crying at all during those two hours.  Just simply playing with her baby and singing and running around her crib....)

She is so stinkin cute, it makes it so hard to be upset with her!  And when I am upset with her, it fades quickly when she tilts her head in front of mine and says "Hi Mommy!" and gives me a great big hug and kiss.  Awe.  How cute!  :)  Melts my heart every time. 

Perhaps this incidence is yet another clue that I should be potty training her....??  UGGGGGGHHHHHH.............!!!!  The thought is dreadful.  Pure dreadful.  ;) 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment