Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh So Tired...!!!

Tuesday, April 26

Ah..... FINALLY it's naptime! KaeLee and Hannah both woke up at 5:00 this morning. Not a very happy mornig in the house, I must say. We were all very tired and cranky! KaeLee actually went to bed early last night, but got up at 11:15 and again at about 3. Something wasn't right with her, but I'm still not so sure what. I would say teething, but she has yet to have any signs of teeth....! And Hannah woke up at 12:15 and at 3:30.... so basically I got about 3 hours of sleep in 30-45 minute increments... haha.

Well, KaeLee is 15 months old today! Wow! And still no teeth! haha But like I told my mom the other night..... at least I don't have to worry about having to brush her teeth quite yet!

Shawn has been hard at work in the yard still. All that is left to do now is get the fill dirt, put down the landscape fabric, plant the flowers and lay the bark down. Whoo-Hoo. I went out and helped a bit yesterday and brought KaeLee out with us (Hannah was fast asleep inside...) and boy did KaeLee LOVE being outside! She kept trying to walk down the sidewalk and finally I followed her for a while, but that girl could walk for miles and miles! My goodness! And she only put one rock in her mouth (well, she licked a bunch of rocks, but only put one actual whole one in her mouth...) Disgusting. We then walked down to the mailbox and visited with the neighbors next to us and a few houses down. She met a few new doggies too and loved them! She wouldn't cross the street though, which is good, I suppose.... So I had to pick her up when it was time to cross the street. haha. She really liked all the flowers too. she kept pointing at them and petting them, saying "wow" and "oooooohhhhh". It was pretty cute. She must get it from her dad because I could care less about those things... haha.

So I've said before that my job sucks and I'm not so thrilled about it and it doesn't even pay very well.... BUT.... I have to say, it's definitly the place to be employed when you have a baby! We got our bill in the mail today and I was just very grateful that I work there. I get a 10% discount for being an employee, and then my insurance pays 80% of the bill, and then I only have a $1000 out of pocket maximum for the year. So my share of a more-than-$10,000 bill is only $1000! Amazing! And anything else I have to have done this year is free! Whoo-Hoo! I told Shawn that what we should have done was have KaeLee towards the beginning of January, not the end.... and then have Hannah in December.... haha. THen it would be completely free! So, I really don't want to continue working there, but I suppose it would be wise to work there until I am done having babies at least! (Which will be a maximum of one more... haha.)

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but Hannah has been smiling LOTS since 5 weeks..... especially in the morning and early part of the day! But come evening time, she is a BEAR! She cries A LOT until it's bedtime for her (which is sometime between 10 and 12....). It's very ear piercing! Gives me an instant headache, that's for sure!

We were going to go for a walk this afternoon, but seeming how both girls are sleeping and it's almost 3:00 already, not sure that's gonna really happen.

So I am way excited about something I discovered that has not only decreased my stress level a bit, but will save us lots of money! I did a menu plan for the next four weeks (well, 3 weeks becuase I've already gone through a week of it). It makes it so much easier than trying to decide for 2 hours every night what to have for dinner! Shawn and I can never seem to choose anything and it is just frustrating, annoying and stressfull! But this last week has been great! I don't have to wonder what I can make or try and figure out what there is to eat because it's already written down what we're having and i know I have all the ingrediants to make it! Whoo-Hoo! And it keeps me from grocery shopping too much and I only buy what I will need for those recipes instead of buying what items I think I may need and then figuring out what to make from it all.....

Okay, well, my eyes cannot stay open any longer. I think I will go take a nap on the couch while they are both still sleeping..... Sorry. I can't really think too straight and can't remember what I was going to post about. Here's just a couple of pictures to keep you happy.... :)

Our beautiful girls!


Our Happy Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment