Wednesday, September 16, 2009

KaeLee's Missing Daddy

What a long few weeks it's been, with Shawn working so much. It's becoming a rarity if he is home for dinner, let alone before KaeLee goes to bed. It's definitely harder to take care of her when I don't have anyone to pass her off to when I start losing my patience, or when she has a poopy diaper and Shawn's not around to save me from from running to the toliet! (I have, since being pregnant, found that changing poopy diapers is a task my stomach can't handle too well!)

Shawn finally got his truck back last night though! He drove to Cashmere last night to pick it up, so again, I didn't see him till about 10:00 last night.... then he left at 4:00 this morning, having to drive to Portland and back this morning. Luckily, I think this big job is about over with and maybe I can have my husband back and KaeLee her daddy. Whenever we go up or down the stairs, we stop to look at the pictures on the wall and her favorite picture is Shawn and his dad, Rick, on their fishing trip last year. She always has a huge smile... I haven't figured out if it's because of her daddy or her Grandpa... haha... though I'm sure it's both!

Anyway, She just went down for a nap, so I have T minus 2 hours to eat some breakfast and get the house back in order. I better get going.... if you could see this house, you'd realize that 2 hours is hardly going to put in a dent in it! Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

PS: I was STOKED last last when Jordan won Big Brother! Whoo-Hoo! LOVE her!! She was definitely my favorite throughout the entire show! And Biggest Loser started last night! Whoo-Hoo! So far, Abby is my favorite, but it's really too early to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment