Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!

My Nephew, Jake, celebrated his first birthday on Friday! Happy Birthday Jake! We had a get-together for some cake and ice cream and some presents! He loved his cake, that's for sure! KaeLee and Jake had fun playing together and Jake was good about sharing his toys, since KaeLee was adamant about playing with whatever he was playing with. She is a feisty little thing that's for sure! I hope she learns to share come March!

Shawn is still working around the clock, so it has been a VERY long weekend, just me and KaeLee (....oh, wait! It's still only Sunday morning! ahhhhh.....) But luckily, a girl I work with, Heather, and her daughter, Hayden, who just turned 1 last week, are coming over to play this afternoon! Thank goodness! KaeLee definitely wore me out yesterday, I thought I was going to lose my mind! And I don't work again till Thursday... oh, Heaven help me!

I'm starting to wonder why I was excited that she started crawling....???? I have given up trying to guard the movies. So until Shawn finds a new home for his PlayStation games, they are gonna get played with for a while. She can't damage them since they're in a case and they're not gonna hurt her, so I've given up on trying to get her away from them.... *sigh*

I go to doctor tomorrow and it will be then that I will finally schedule our ultrasound to find out what we are having...!! I'm guessing he won't schedule it until the 7th or 8th, but I am going to push for closer to the 1st, or even earlier! :) I am 16 weeks today, which is how far along I was last year when we found out about KaeLee, so I am hoping he won't have a problem with it! We'll keep our fingers crossed! Maybe I can find out this week, then I will still have 2 good yardsaling weekends at least!

Anyway, here are a few more pictures.... they take forever to upload, otherwise I would have a zillion to show you, but I guess it's good so I don't bombard you with that many!


KaeLee hanging out with mommy in bed before getting up for the day! So happy in the morning and loves to cuddle! I grabbed the camera because she had both hands behind her head chillen out, but as soon as I grabbed the camera she took them out from behind her head! Darn!


My brother, Tim, Nephew Jake and Sister-in-law Cheryl


Jake and KaeLee playing together!


Jake and his cake!


KaeLee's Bathtime! Her favorite "toy" is the measuring cup I use for washing her head! Silly girl!


Bathtime peek-a-boo!


I looked up from doing the dishes and found her with a ring on each leg and one on her hand, so I had to add the fourth and take a picture! What a funny girl! She was having a grand ole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment